1st Day

Hari ini hari pertama aku start kerje kat seks 8 PJ. Well I do love the feeling wake up early in morning, make-up , driving to work. While driving boleh dengar my favourite radio station. I miss all that...

Hubby also love I'm working back to normal working hour. Walaupun start kerje 10 am to 7pm but for me it still great. At least I'm going to work when semua org dah sampai off or coming back from office. I can avoid traffic jam of course.

Hubby suka bukan apa, previously I'm working UK timing 3pm to 12pm, sampai umah dah kul 1 pagi... He said lonely bila balik kerje nobody home & dinner alone. Now I'm back dear.. no worries kita leh tengok drama sesama ok!!

Drama? Bukan apa, sebab dia selalu ada kat umah time peak drama hours, so bila jumpa sedara or friends & they talking about new drama on TV I'm blurr & rasa terasing LOL. (muhhaha mana tidaknya, time orang duduk umah rehat awak bekerja)

I starting to love my new working enviroment. Alhamdulillah!

Comments

Popular Posts