Get Well Soon Dear Zara

Semalam aku dapat called dari Zach, inform me Zara warded for high fever. So balik kerja malam tu terus aku ke Ampang Puteri. Poor little baby... tetiba dapat deman panas. Maybe the weather nowdays. 

Today aku amik leave, got something to do with Mr.Hubby. Tapi before eveything I went there again... to visit my little princess.  She's sleeping. Zach kata still tak boleh discharge because her fever went up and down last night. Cian Zara... Masa lunch tetiba badan panas balik , so adik nurse  masukkan ubat... my heart was tearing apart see her crying. Me feel like crying, isk apa plak perasaan her parents kan.... Mesti lagi teruk.... So mek batalkan jek niat menangis tu.


My pray for you dear Darling Zara... Get Well Soon Sayang... Amin!

Comments

CuppyCakeMommy said…
cepat baik ye zara yang comel
Zach Reza said…
Oh my, entry on Zara, that's so sweet of you :)
I feel like crying reading your blog.
Thank you, thank you darling, we're eternally grateful for friends like you & Iz.
You know how she loves having visitors ;)

Love you babe!

Alhamdulillah she's all better now

Popular Posts