Happy Anniversary Abie!

Happy 6th year Anniversary Abie ! Marrying you 6 years ago today is the best thing I have ever done. It set the stage for a spectacular life together and an even more amazing family.

I knew that you would be a good husband and father, but I underestimated just how supportive you would be. How you truly would embrace family life, share the responsibilities and the joys, and take the burden of providing for our family on your shoulders. Your patience and unconditional love continue to astound me.

I am beyond blessed to have married my best friend, my partner in life and I am sure I do not show it enough, but I love you beyond measure!  I am so very thankful for you. Allah made us for each other. I will always love you!





Comments

NeenaAnuar said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR!

semoga kalian berdua diberkati olehNYA dan berbahagia buat selama-lamanya.. dan semoga satu hari nanti akan ade si kecil yg bakal menyinari kehidupan kalian berdua! Amin..

*hugs*
Marlia said…
Neena : thanks alot babe! wish the same for you too!

Popular Posts