My off Day

Today is my off day. At last… After 6 days working. Penatnya, Tuhan saja yang tahu. So I just pampered my self with treading and hair wash at Peek-A- Boo Salon at Bangsar. Well I love it!!! The saloon interior was like boutique style. And the hairdresser was friendly. I love the way they blow my hair. So beautiful (aku perasan tapi biarla kan…) I love everything there… For sure I’ll be back for colorings my hair.
me
Then I off to One Utama. Accompanying my little cousin to the Kizsports & Gym Playland. I asked him, either he wants to play at the playland or watch Pirates. He refuses Pirates. I’m staying there like 3 hours. (ayoo I’m also working there, and now I’m going there on my off day?) Having pizza for dinner and went to Baskin Robin Ampang Point.Today is 31st May, So 31% off for the ice –cream. I got Chocolate mousse and Maui Brownie flavor!! Yummy…

Comments

Popular Posts