Happy 30th Birthday Angah!


I couldn’t hate you because I was too busy loving you, even if I never did a good job of showing it.
In the past year, something amazing happened. We both had our own crises , and they weren’t so amazing. They were pretty freaking ugly. But for the first time in our 30 years together, we needed each other. And we were found. We gave advice without criticism, we gave love without thinking. We supported each other.
For the first time in my life, I feel like we have that thing that everyone told us about. You’re not just my sister anymore. You’re not just the girl I fought with, that I got grounded in high school, that I shared a phone line and a wall with for years. You’re my confidant. You’re one of my best friends. You’re one of the first people I turn to in a crisis and in a moment of celebration.
Maybe it took me 30 years to realize it, but I am blessed to have you in my life. To have you as a sister, as a role model, as a friend. You shaped so much of who I am today and who I want to be in the future.
Happy birthday Angah. I love you tremendously. I always have, and I always will.
S stands for sincerity, that your world is filled with,
I stands for innocence, of your mind that makes you so rich.
S stands for strong, that describes your heart best,
T stands for talented, that makes you stand out from the rest.
E stands for encouraging, just the way you always do,
R stands for rare, and my dearest sister that's true.
Happy Birthday to you! 


Comments

angah said…
sedih la kaklong.. wish i'm in malaysia now..
Marlia said…
go and buy ticket coming back to malaysia next yr... airasia ada discount ni. hehehehe love u sis...

Popular Posts