My Photo Comm 1st Assigment

Just wanna share with others about my assigment for subject photo communication. The first task was to write our own portfolio and post the best potraiture picture of ourself. Enjoy!

Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with.

My name is Siti Marlia bte Azizan. I have a lot of nickname, my parents, siblings and Kluang friends call me Along, my ex-university mates call me Angah, my KL mates call me Marlia and my hubby call me Baby (erks.. perlu ke?).

I am 31 years old but look like 25 years old (LOL), married for 5 years with no kids (will given by Allah soon. Insya-Allah)

I am part of a family with five members. My father is rearing catfish at the back of our house. My mother is helping my father. My younger sister is married and now living in Australia. My younger brother is going to a same University with me and also taking same course with me. I am very close to my family members and consider them as my best friends. They've always been there to back to me up and support me in whatever I do.

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, write, think, dream, talk, listen, laugh; I like to see the sunrise in the morning; I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean; I like to sleep early & to get up late; I like to travel and learn other cultures; I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like romantic movies; I like playing with kids. And, I like being photograph (even I’m not photogenic enough).

I always wanted to be a lecturer. Of course, I am nowhere close to this ambition, yet. But my dream is still alive. (That’s one of the reasons why I’m taking this part-time study.

This is the picture that I post for the assigment. Gila poyo! LOL











Comments

ani suke pic ni,,,,,,canteks.............n statement yang I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life....

*_^

Popular Posts