FB vs BLOG

Choosing this topic not because wanna compare but it just an experienced I had this few weeks.Sejak balik kerja lewat, no time to spend in front lappy, even Saturday & Sunday I rarely check updates at FB.

1st thing I do lepas mandi, terus check & update my dear REDMIXX & other blog . Sometimes email pun lupa! Kenapa? Herm... I have no answer. Bak kata Kak Zimah, walaupun busy sempat lagi update blog!Rasanya aku dah memang bebetul jatuh cinta dengan blogging ni. Writing & reading made me forget bitter thing.

Bie don't misunderstand ok! You always & forever will be my 1st sweetener in life. Blogging just an additional sweetener I need after you, our family & my dear friends.

Comments

NeenaAnuar said…
ha'ah... aku pun now nie rasa berblogging more fun than FB... dulu memang more focus on FB jek... tapi since dah terjebak with BLog niee aku rasa lebih enjoying with it coz dpt meluahkan perasaan kann... happy with writing & reading!
Marlia said…
Neena : same to you dear!

Popular Posts