Baby Sitter...

Last Thursday I'm babysit my BFF girls. Mr.Hubby pun tolong gak. Zach need to do semething at Japan Embassy, so we glad to babysit the girls. Zach memula nak minta tolong adik ipar dia, but me volunter.Kenapa I sanggup amik leave for my BFF? Herm..

Nak tahu the beginning of the story of our friendship? You guys can read hear. It's all true.While reading it my eyes watery.... She like a sister to me... So that's mean the kiddos also like my anak buah.
We share almost everything, yup almost everything. We know, other half of each other, we know each other parents, sibling, interest ... Masih ingat lagi after PMR, how me crying sebab Abah nak pindah from Kluang ke Kuala Lumpur. Crying because I'm leaving my buddy there. Cyring because I know I'll never find someone else replacing her. Tapi Malaysia ni kecik. Our parents jek la yang tau betapa nottinya anak dara diorang ni. (LOL).Zach, walaupun orangnya kecik but she was tough. At 16 or 17 years old she travelled by bus to Kuala Lumpur. The best part after SPM we went to same Uni. UPM. Betapa Allah itu maha kaya kan?!!

Bergaduh? Tipula kalau tak ada kan... tapi semua tu waktu belajar kat uni .Ok cerita part bergaduh... Kenapa ek? Babe ,do you remember? (korang nak tau tak aku seorang forgive and forget (pelupa ayat yang paling bagus )) One thing for sure, I missed her wedding day sebab benda bangang, kan babe kan?

Semua itu memory yang buat kita org gelak when we meet up. Love you so much babe!


We had our brunch together

 
Zara and Aresha


 

Comments

Zach Reza said…
Awwww Marlia, you don't know how much we really appreciate both of you for helping us out that day :)
Aresha tak habis2 cakap she's happy playing there & I can see she's no longer shy with uncle Isz! Yay!

Yeah we had our ups & downs & me and my 'keras hati' mmg tak boleh blah, LOL! But alhamdulillah we're meant to be friends forever kan? Love you darling! Mwahhhh!

Popular Posts