Warkah 3rd Annivesary for Mr.Hubby

To My Husband,

I can't believe we became husband & wife 3 years ago today. Our wedding was so beautiful, so perfect. It was everything I dreamed about.
You were everything I dreamed about.
And, somehow I found you.
The day we met, I never knew I was going to marry you. Can you believe that was almost 7 years ago?
In the early days of our relationship, we had so much fun getting to know each other. The more I learned about you, the more I fell in love with you.
One year passed, then two, then three & I knew that I didn't want to spend my life with anyone else, but you.
You made me want to be a better person.
Our lives just fit together so perfectly.
Mostly, our marriage has been pretty smooth. Yup, we do hit a few bumps in the road along the way.
The truth is I can’t imagine living my life with anyone else or loving anyone else. You have been there for me through everythin
I love that you have such a kind heart. I love that you always put me first.
I love that you never complain when I buy new clothes or new shoes or new handbags.
I love when I pick up the phone & I hear your voice.
I love when I received sms from you, it makes me smile.
I love that I get butterflies in my stomach every time I see you.
3 years is a long time, but 1000 years with you wouldn't be enough for me.
Happy 3rd Annivesary darling


All my love,
Your Wife

Comments

Zach Reza said…
Happy Anniversary darling!

This is such such a lovely notes coming from you to wonderful hubby Isz, YOU two are so perfect for each other & wishing you lifelong happiness, blessings from Allah, bahagia dunia & akhirat, murah rezeki insya Allah!

whenever you two are free let me know, we can have dinner together :D
Deqna said…
Happy wedding anniversary to you your mr. hubby... kekalkan kebahagiaan yg ada yer :)
Mr.Hubby said…
thanks baby for being my wife, love u..

Mr.Hubby
Marlia said…
Deqna : thanks & amin
Zach : asyik kita org jek gi dinner at your place, malu ni... heheh but we will et you know!
Bie : love u too sayang
NeenaAnuar said…
Babe!!

Sorry... hope this is not too late to wish you & hubby...

HAPPY 3RD WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

Semoga berbahagia & berkekalan hingga akhir hayat! Both of you such a loving couple... so keep it up yeah! *HUGS*
Marlia said…
tak lambat lagi, rasa sekejap jek dah 3 tahun .. kekekkeke

Popular Posts