Baskin Robins 31 % Off

Hey 31st of the month come again... Baskin Robain having 31% off promotion. My bff Zach went to Perhentian for family trip ( dear i know you will have fun there!!!), so tak dapatla nak gi beli, so she request me to help bought 1st until she back. She request 4 quad & the price memang reasonable only RM 133.30 - which normal price is RM193.20 save RM 60kan ?!!!(nasib baik my fridge empty!LOL)

For those yang tak minat & might said ala semua ice-cream sama je... erm.. salah tuh?!!! patut rasa dulu, taste dia full with cream and so tastie!!! Even almond pun sebiji-sebiji. Cuma kalau tak sale memang mahal. Sebab tuh kita kena jadi pengguna yang bijak macam saya dgn Zach!!!

So pagi-pagi lagi dah bangun and straight to BR Ampang Point. I was the 1st person there, nasib baik , bukan apa malas nak beratur sebenarnya!!! Babe if you reading this first before you reach home I manage to get rum raisin + almond fudge , rainbow sherbet, cookies n cream + jamoca almond. Cuma no love potion, choc chip dough and old fashion yang takda. So I replace with choco mousse, hope you dont mind!!!

Masa tunggu all four tub to be packed, adalah satu customer tu sampai, ya ampun banyak betul songeh dia. Dah lah lewat, tak habis-habis membebel, suruh bebudak BR packed dia punya cepat2. Helo...?!!! Just wait ok, bukan ko sorang je nak ice-cream tu.!!! Lemah betul kalau ada manusia yang pentingkan diri ni.

Comments

Zach Reza said…
OMG! you even blogged about it!
I love you babe, thank you for being such a great BFF!
I owe you spa session together, when?

Miss you!

Thanks so much babe, I love you!
Marlia said…
dear.. nothing la. Love you too!!1 aku nih kan dah tak buat apa.. so what else? blogging jer ler... muhhaha

Popular Posts